At migashco we help our customers access the best talent.
This day-long workshop is for anyone conducting job interviews or acting as an assessor or scribe on an Assessment Centre panel. It focuses on establishing competencies, developing strong behaviour-based questions, linking the questions to the competencies, and effectively listening for demonstrable responses.
Participants will be able to:
- Understand the dynamics of a competency
- Develop behaviour-based questions
- Distinguish strong from weak behavioural questions
- Link the behavioural questions to the competencies
- Ask questions and prompt without compromising objectivity
- Listen effectively for responses that support competencies
- Understand the common traps and pitfalls of behavioural interviewing
- Scribe accordingly
This workshop is delivered in an experiential manner. Participants will be invited to engage in a series of discussions, large group simulations and small group role-plays designed to explore and practice the material covered.