This one day workshop will appeal to anyone dealing with major change issues in their organization. It covers the principle causes of change, the change cycle, and the methods for dealing with change using a simple, step-by-step Force Field Analysis - either to drive or to react to change. It also considers the financial, human and environmental consequences of change. Coping or integrating strategies will be examined.
This workshop is competency-based and uses experiential learning techniques consistent with adult learning principles. Participants will be invited to take part in a Force Field Analysis and a series of discussions and collaborative, small-group exercises. These are designed to explore and practice change management techniques for later use in their personal and work environments.
Participants will be able to:
- Understand the five key causes of change
- Recognize the dynamic of the change cycle and how it affects organizations and people
- Conduct a Force Field Analysis to determine the scope of the change
- Develop a strategy for integrating change in the organization
- Evaluating the short and long term effects of the change in the culture of the organization
- Reactions and key learnings will be assessed using the Success and Challenge Exercise.
- Behavioural changes can be measured by applying the tools (Force Field Analysis and Success and Challenge Exercise) in the work environment.
- Returns can be measured by connecting the key learnings and behavioural changes to the organization’s key result areas.