At migashco we never point. We guide!
This workshop is for the professional looking to enhance their customer service skills. It defines customer service and addresses what customers value, then builds on these to work with practical situations involving:
- Verbal and non-verbal communication techniques
- Active listening to ensure message clearly
- Reframing for focussed and positive service
- Adjusting between active listening and reframing
- Dealing with difficult customers
- Getting to the heart of customer complaints
Participants will be able to:
- Define good customer service
- Use active listening to understand a customer’s issue
- Employ reframing techniques to build effective and positive relationships with customers
- Address complaints and solve problems in a constructive manner
- Maintain customer-centered relationships
This workshop is delivered in an experiential manner. Participants will be invited to engage in a series of discussions, large group simulations and small group role-plays designed to explore and practice the material covered.