Qualified MBTI Facilitation
Delivering for Vale's Mine Geology Department.
This workshop will appeal to anyone needing a better understanding of personality preferences and how they affect organizational environments.
- Special emphasis is placed on the four type dimensions making up an individual's personality preferences. Practical, day-to-day situations provide the background from which to gauge the preferences. The strengths and weaknesses of each will be explored to highlight their advantages and disadvantages in specific situations.
- Workshop participants will then see the impact these types exert on other personality preferences, how they affect issues like time, project, change and stress management, and how team development is affected.
Participants will understand:
- the dimensions of their own personal preferences
- the dynamics of other people's preferences
- the relationship between personality type and the creation of plans, the completion of tasks and attaining of organizational goals *
- the link between personality type and team building *
- the relationship between personality type and stress *
* applies to full-day session only
This workshop works well with groups of 10 to 100. It uses the official MBTI instruments published by Consulting Psychologists Press to ensure score reliability. The workshop includes a detailed analysis of the each participant's MBTI scores. It also uses an experiential learning process coupled with small and large group discussion sessions.
Version 1: 1/2 Day
Version 2: 1 Day
All migashco MBTI facilitators are qualified through Psychometrics Canada.