Presentations In Action
This challenging team presentation allowed our participants to apply key learnings immediately.
This course will appeal to people making presentations to staff, peers, clients or management. It demonstrates methods for organizing presentation content and delivering it in a structured, easy-to-follow manner that ensures clarity and interest. The workshop covers methods for delivering presentations on the fly, structuring information, and presentation dynamics. All participants will be provided with Migashco's proven presentation template.
Participants will be able to:
- utilize proven “winging-it" techniques to deliver presentations on the fly
- understand the power of the "Rule of 3"
- structure presentations using Migashco's proven TAP method
- align speech and body language methods to clearly convey a message
- use presentation space to present in a confident and coherent manner
- understand audience dynamics and how to work with them
Tired of being burned out by densely packed computer presentation slides that leave you exhausted and with an intense head ache?
Then why not add an extra day focussed on methods for preparing punchy presentation slides, with special emphasis placed on
- how to avoid cognitively draining, word-dense slides
- how to use slides to augment learning, not drive it
This non-technical section focusses exclusively on slide design and careful coordination for maximum learning.
This workshop uses the experiential learning techniques consistent with adult learning principles. Participants will be invited to take part in a series of presentations and discussions, and engage in hands on activities designed to explore and practice the topics covered.