At migashco we help our customers access the best talent.
This half-day workshop is for anyone conducting technical job interviews. It builds on our understanding of behavioural interviewing techniques to focus on the administration and leading of interviews designed to mine a candidate's content knowledge or explore their reasoning processes.
Participants will be able to:
- Prepare for a technical interview
- Appropriately introduce a candidate to the technical interviewing process
- Use special questions to determine a candidate's content knowledge
- Use special questioning to explore a candidate's reasoning processes
- Effectively use interviewing props to facilitate a candidate's thinking
- Avoid common mistakes in the interviewing process
This workshop is delivered in an experiential manner. Participants will be invited to engage in a series of discussions and small group role-plays designed to explore and practice the material covered.